Moonstone Interactive is a contractor under schedule NAICS 541511 for Web-Based Marketing Services.
For over 25 years, Moonstone has delivered web design and development services for both the municipal government and the private sectors. We “Design with Purpose” to
- Elevate Brand Image
- Enrich the User Experience - 21st Century Digital Experience Act
- Optimize Results
- Encourage Mobile Engagement
- Reduce Time & Cost with Advanced CMS Capabilities
- Differentiate with Custom Web-Based Applications
We are a full-service web services agency creating web-based solutions to modernize websites and mobile apps improving the digital experience to exceed growing user expectations.
We offer proprietary enterprise-level methods and tools for data-driven decisions that can guarantee results. We're obsessed with the details, so you don't have to be. Our proven Roadmap to Success® incorporates Moonstone Interactive's best practices by designing with "Client Success" in mind. Our customized approach delivers predictable and consistent outcomes.
We are skilled in modern design techniques to enrich the user experience with mobile-first User Interface (UI) principles and interactive prototyping.
We specialize in advanced Content Management Systems (CMS) and Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) that are leading industry best practices. We provide multiple platforms that support the needs of government agencies, educational institutions, and contractors—at all levels—to run sensitive workloads in the cloud, on-premise, or hybrid environments.
We are experts in multiple platforms to meet the individualized needs of our clients. Our skills include expertise in open-source and certified solution providers for three enterprise-level CMS platforms.
- Ektron WCMS
- Optimizely DXP (formerly Episerver CMS)
- Kentico Xperience (formerly Kentico CMS/EMS)
These platforms provide easy-to-use editor dashboards, faster content update features, workflow management, sophisticated features, and robust architecture required for advanced websites. Additionally, they offer integrated digital marketing and experimentation capabilities, such as marketing automation, content personalization, persona management, A/B and multivariant testing, and dynamic content recommendations via AI and Machine Learning.
These content management solutions also meet the following regulatory and compliance requirements of the public sectors:
- GSA-Approved End-User License Agreement in full accordance with GSA terms and conditions.
- Compliant with:
- ADA, WCAG 2.1, Section 508 & EN 301549
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR),
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) requirements,
- Department of Defense (DoD) Cloud -Security Model (CSM) Levels 3-5
- Robust Platform and Features for Maximum Security and performance
- Microsoft ASP.NET and MVC technology far less prone to malicious hacking
- Authentication methods via Windows, active-directory, multi-factor, and custom solutions