Now, a Free ROI Calculation Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Website and online marketing campaigns should be managed to deliver a positive Return on Investment (ROI). Ongoing measurement is critical to optimal success. As one of our most essential Internet Marketing Services, Moonstone has built a dynamic online widget to calculate ROI and help you easily measure the relative R.O.I. across your marketing campaigns.
Use our Free Return on Investment Calculator Demo for your Website.
You can now use this unique, interactive return on investment calculator to measure your overall and specific online performance. Plus, you can also calculate ROI to analyze "what if" scenarios. Just enter the expected investment and respective results to see the payback period of time and your company’s respective ROI calculation.
Special Limited-Time Offer: If you schedule an ROI consultation session prior to October 31, 2011, Moonstone will provide you with a free hour of phone consultation, a $150 value. This ROI Calculation session can focus on getting started or on assessing your results. Just complete the online meeting request.
If you would like to download this ROI calculation widget for use on your website, just click here.
This proprietary application to calculate ROI can be used to compare the results of our return on investment calculator across different levels, including:
- Type of Campaign
- Specific Campaigns
Before starting, you may want to obtain the following information:
- Establish well-defined Calls to Action that we often reference as goals, such as
- Request for Consultation, Quote, etc.
- Determine the value of each Call to Action / Goal as this value may be based on:
- Profit contribution of a sale
- Lifetime value of a client
- Dollar value of a lead
- Recognize all your Campaigns Campaign Types
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Social Media
- Specific Campaigns
- E.G. Google PPC, Christmas Email, Yellow Pages, Facebook, etc.
- Collect your cost factors for each campaign
- Design and Implementation
- Ongoing Management
- Costs per unit, e.g. click, email, impression
- Obtain results by each Campaign
- Calls to Action/Goals executed
If you need Internet Marketing Consultation for your free ROI Calculation, just let us know. Click Here.