Online Performance Measurement and Marketing Return on Investment Reporting
- As Online Marketing opportunities continue to expand, your marketing return on investment (or marketing ROI) becomes more important. Since only 34% of companies have a formal process for managing even the most mature type of campaign, Search Engine Optimization, how are you measuring your Return on Investment (ROI) of your online marketing initiatives? Start now by using Moonstone Interactive’s dynamic, online Website ROI Calculator.
Market Assessment and Performance
- Does your website promote your marketing and sales strategy, and position your company appropriately relative to your competition? Surprisingly, many companies don’t really know or track what their key performance indicators should do. That’s why Moonstone has built a personalized market-based service: our Market Assessment and Performance (M.A.P.) helps companies optimize their website strategy. Learn more...
Online Marketing Campaign Tracking
- Moonstone Interactive provides customized reporting tools to import data from web and email marketing campaigns, as well as server logs to also help optimize your marketing return on investment. We use sophisticated page tagging to supplement web server log data so that we can track desired actions or "conversions" (sales, downloads, sign-ups, links out, etc.) back to their source, with the source being as granular as a specific search term on a specific search engine. We then use reports to determine what''s working or not working so that we can improve your key performance indicators online. We can isolate what''s working in our "off-site" campaigns, as well as what's working within the site. Learn more…
- Being able to track email responses is critical to measuring and improving your marketing ROI and performance. Moonstone provides sophisticated reporting tools to monitor email marketing campaigns in real time with delivery rates, open rates, and bounce rates by time or day for each campaign. We also use sophisticated email link tagging to supplement web server log data so that we can track desired actions or "conversions" (sales, downloads, sign-ups or links out) back to the specific email campaign. The data in these reports is a powerful tool for improving performance! Learn more…
Website and Conversion Reporting
- Web logs are golden to determine your overall marketing return on investment. In addition to usage and error statistics, properly tagged visitors can provide extremely valuable marketing performance measurement, yielding powerful knowledge about such key measures as:
- Return visitation or “customer loyalty”
- Shopping cart abandonment – and where it happens during their web visit
- Performance of individual web and email marketing campaigns
- Effectiveness of website traffic sources or partners
- Effectiveness of pages on the site
- Effectiveness of changes made to the site over time
Request a Free Consultation